Time to hold myself accountable!
June 15 - 21, 2011
- Wed - Swim 1/2 mile
- Thu - Run 6.2 miles
- Fri - Swim 1/2 mile (this felt so hard)
- Sat - Open water swim 1/2 mile + cycle 9 miles ... oh boy, I need to work on endurance in the swim & hills on the bike.
- Sun - Run 10 miles - lots of stoppage since the youngest was biking with me on the trail
- Mon - Walk 6 miles with my dad (well, he went ahead). Legs. dead. tired ... should have eaten breakfast ... and perhaps not had those 2 glasses of wine the night before.
- Tue - Cycle 9 miles around the neighborhood and trying to crush some hills
Coming up this week: 15K trail race on Wednesday and my first triathlon, the Sharon Sprint Triathlon at Mudge Pond, CT, on Saturday (June 25, 2011).
Working on: Hills on the bike!
What's your workout of choice - running, elliptical, weights, swimming?