Music: Mixes || Workout: Elliptical.
This mix put out by Vonmarxen is on fire and works well as an elliptical playlist. The style is club mixes of hiphop, rock and even some remixed oldies is thrown in - we're talking The Jackson 5 people! It's a short but spicy 27 minutes of music that totally kept me guessing about what was coming next. Listen and download via zShare (only available for a limited time).
(Photo Credit: Andy Emcee/ Flickr).
Unofficial Tracklist (unofficial)
- The A.K.A.S. This Is The Way We Move lyrics.
- Rapture. W.a.y.u.h. (People Don't Dance No More).
- Keke Palmer. Footwurk.
- Lenny Kravitz. Black Velveteen.
- Kid Sister. Pro Nails.
- Kid Cudi. Day N Night.
- Ron Carroll. Walking down the street.
- Level 42. Something about you.
- BBD. Poison (Club Mix).
- Jackson 5. I Want You Back (Club Mix).
- Watch Out for the Bog Girl (Baltimore Club Music).
- Jacki-O ft Ying Yang Twins. Fine.
All playlists are on iTunes
(Ping username: Tanya Patrice)
where you can buy the entire mix or just your favorite songs. You can LISTEN
to the songs here on IntheGym.net, at
Grooveshark or at
Share My Playlists.
But songs CANNOT be downloaded. Want to leave a comment or show some love?
Like or Comment on our Facebook Page or