Music: Reggae || Workout Running.
This workout playlist is on fiyah and will get you pumped while you go through your workout routine. I love reggae music (I am from jamaica after all), and nothing gets the body going like some fast, hard hitting dancehall beats. If you haven't listened to a lot of dancehall (reggae), then check out this playlist and you might find a few favorite songs.
Inspirational Quote: "Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right." Henry Ford.
(Photo Credit: Diego Baseggio)
- Mr. Vegas ft Fat Joe & Fatman Scoop. Tamale (Remix).
- Jabba ft Fatman Scoop & Elephant Man. U Sexy Girl.
- Elephant Man. Crazy Hype.
- Tony Matterhorn. Start the Party.
- Busy Signal. Lu Lu Lu.
- Tony Matterhorn. Dutty Wine.
- Vybz Kartel. Beyonce Wine.
- Tony Matterhorn. Man from Mars.
- Busy Signal. Touch It.
- Busy Signal. Step Out.
- Tony Matterhorn. Goodas.
- Bounty Killa ft Wayne Marshall. Sufferah.
- T.O.K. ft Nina Sky & Beenie Man. Gal Yuh Ah Lead.
Check out the YouTube video of the Crazy Hype and Mad Run dances.
All playlists are on iTunes
(Ping username: Tanya Patrice)
where you can buy the entire mix or just your favorite songs. You can LISTEN
to the songs here on IntheGym.net, at
Grooveshark or at
Share My Playlists.
But songs CANNOT be downloaded. Want to leave a comment or show some love?
Like or Comment on our Facebook Page or